30 Day money back policy / Return Policy
Wholesale Flooring Depot understands the importance of choosing the right product for your project and customer satisfaction is our greatest concern so, if you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase, simply return the merchandise to Wholesale within 30 days of purchase with a valid sales receipt, and we will refund your purchase. We reserve the right to limit returns or exchanges without a valid receipt.
- All returned merchandise must be undamaged, resalable condition, original, sealed, un-opened boxes.
- The product must be returned in the same condition as when it arrived to you. The product must not have been installed, removed and then returned. Product that has been installed is not eligible for return.
- Once a product has been installed, it cannot be returned. Wholesale Flooring Depot is not responsible for product defect or damage, property damage or lost labor costs due to faulty installation. Claims for damage or shortages must be made upon receipt of product. Thoroughly inspect all products before installation as use will constitute acceptance. Installed flooring is considered the property of the owner/installer and cannot be exchanged or returned for any reason. Your refund will be processed by the same method of payment from your original purchase within 10-15 days.
- There is a 25% re-stocking fee on all returned product.
- Contact us to retrieve a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and return address.
- After we have received your product and completed a quality inspection, we will immediately process your refund.
The product must be returned in the same condition as when it arrived to you After we have received your product, we will complete a quality inspection. Refunds are issued 10-15 business days after the product has been received by the warehouse in good, resalable condition.**This policy does not apply to all custom made, made to order or special-order products, including clearance products, discontinued items, underlayment, and all sundries which include: flooring adhesives and moisture control products, trims and moldings unless the product is defective. The inherent characteristics of flooring allow for some expansion and contraction, and color shades may slightly vary. Due to this, we cannot accept returns for color and thickness variations. **
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Customer Care by calling
We make it our goal at wholesaleflooringdepot.com to provide the easiest shopping experience and the quickest lead times in the industry. We will do everything we can to help you make any changes to your order. Orders cancelled prior to shipping can be cancelled without penalty. To provide you the best shopping experience we ship many of our floor products ship the same or next business day, which means if your order is in production, started the shipping process or has shipped, we may not be able to make the desired change without additional fees.
All changes and cancellations must be done via phone, please call us at …………………….. Refused Orders
DO NOT REFUSE ANY SHIPMENT
If your shipment arrives damaged, call our customer care center at …………………….immediately for assistance with getting replacements sent to you.
If you refuse to accept an order, Wholesale Flooring Depot will charge all applicable shipping fees as part of the return. The customer is solely responsible for all outgoing and return shipping costs. Any items returned without return authorization, including cancelled orders and refused shipments, are subject to a 25 percent restocking fee.